Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Passion Project #3

I have been continuing on my passion project. I will work on pictures and I will describe how cats and dogs have unique traits over the next few weeks. I think I have done a pretty good job on the project over the past few weeks I have worked on this. I have added in more detailed information, and a few more ideas. Some ideas include why some animals have specific traits unique to that pet. I see that I have worked a lot, but I don't see any pattern in the way I have worked. I think I can apply some of this information in the future so I can eventually fully understand why people have pets, why some pets do what they do, and I could be able to teach somebody about pets. It is important because it can help people understand a lot about pets, and how they can make a person adopt them by their cuteness. I did a lot over the past few weeks since my last update and I hope it can continue until I need to present my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment